Sutter Health
www.sutterhealth.org Sacramento, CA 5000+ Employees

Sutter Health is an enjoyable place to work.

IT Project Manager (Current Employee)
Mather, CA

ProsThe employees I work with are generally happy to work here and have a good morale. The leadership is caring and is very conscientious to communicate company vision and expectations. Communications are transparent and up front, even if the news is not comfortable. There is a sense of team work. Accomplishments are recognized with awards and celebrations. The break room facilities are well provisioned including a game table area in one of the buildings on campus. Other pros include having updated and current computing equipment. Laptops are standard. Communication is totally integrated onto the desktop so that phone calls, IM, LiveMeetings etc can all occur with your laptop. Web cams and integrated headsets are standard issue. VPN access is provided to all so that remote work can be done efficiently when needed. Office furniture is up to date. Office space is average.

ConsSome of the smaller cons include not having enough conference room space to schedule meetings, but this is offset by the excellent access to collaboration tools on the laptop. The campus has 3 buildings that are co-located, however going to meetings at the other buildings can be challenging with the distance being about a 10 minute walk. If driving, parking becomes a challenge too.

Not the employer of choice anymore.

SHSS (Current Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sutter Health full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The only pro that I can think of is that there are… Cons: Sutter Health is just like any other low grade 3rd world business. They continue to take from their loyal employees. Currently relocating which… Advice to Senior Management: Support your loyal employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Office Staff - SPMF, San Francisco

Office Staff (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sutter Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Health benefits are fantastic; location for public transportation is good and free… Cons: Upper management shows no appreciation of staff, work load unbalanced. Preferential treatment shown to some.… Advice to Senior Management: A little staff appreciation goes a long way...... Get to know who your employees are, we are there in the office you just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sutter Health.

Worked for Sutter Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sutter Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sutter Health CEO Pat Fry. All reviews posted anonymously by Sutter Health employees.