Sutter Health

www.sutterhealth.org

Cognos

Current Employee - Cognos Developer  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Cognos Developer in New York, NY

Pros

• About 8 years of IT experience in Data warehousing and Business intelligence with emphasis on Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Data Warehouse and Data Mart systems in Financial, Banking, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, and Pharmaceutical industries

Cons

Sutter Health is the most recognized and respected group of health insurance provider in the world. It is a trade association for the independent locally operated Sutter health Plans, Insurance focus on offering the best mix of insurance coverage and pricing, and fulfilling the promise of our products when a loss occurs to most of their consumers – auto, homeowners and small-business policies. Involved in creation and maintenance of databases, migration and created reports.

Lead Management is the process by which lead and prospect information is captured, standardized, qualified, and output/transmitted to third party vendors responsible for fulfilling consumer information requests, forwarding qualified leads to dealers (as appropriate), and performing other marketing activities

Other reviews for Sutter Health

Love my job, co-workers, and pay

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Great pay and opportunities for advancement! My boss always seems to have my best interest in mind and never expects me to work after I'm off the clock,,,that's family time.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints, like with all jobs sometimes the co-workers can be difficult.

Challenging yet rewarding, allow to make a difference in the community.

Current Employee - EBR Data Center Operations Manager  in  Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - EBR Data Center Operations Manager in Oakland, CA

Pros

Excellent place to work, knowing that the bottom line is patient care, motives you to work harder for providing a unique and experience to everyone.

Cons

Currently due to the fast changing on Health care and the consolidation of the regions, communication needs to improve to all Sutter employees to calm insecurities and nerves.

Implement a better Top / down communication processes .

There are newer employer reviews for Sutter Health.

Worked for Sutter Health? Contribute to the Community!