Sutter Health

There are newer employer reviews for Sutter Health

Cognos

Current Employee - Cognos Developer in New York, NY
Current Employee - Cognos Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Sutter Health as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

• About 8 years of IT experience in Data warehousing and Business intelligence with emphasis on Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Development, testing, implementation and maintenance of Data Warehouse and Data Mart systems in Financial, Banking, Manufacturing, Retail, Insurance, and Pharmaceutical industries

Cons

Sutter Health is the most recognized and respected group of health insurance provider in the world. It is a trade association for the independent locally operated Sutter health Plans, Insurance focus on offering the best mix of insurance coverage and pricing, and fulfilling the promise of our products when a loss occurs to most of their consumers – auto, homeowners and small-business policies. Involved in creation and maintenance of databases, migration and created reports.

Lead Management is the process by which lead and prospect information is captured, standardized, qualified, and output/transmitted to third party vendors responsible for fulfilling consumer information requests, forwarding qualified leads to dealers (as appropriate), and performing other marketing activities

167 Other Employee Reviews for Sutter Health (View Most Recent)

Not a pro-employee environment.

Current Employee - Monitor Tech in Castro Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Monitor Tech in Castro Valley, CA

I have been working at Sutter Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The salary is the only incentive.

Cons

layoffs, uncertain if you have a job next week.,

Keep the good workers. Many slackers manage to stay or move up the ladder. How is that?

life changing

I worked at Sutter Health

Pros

I really enjoyed the contact with the patients. I learned alot and found myself to be a very compationet person! I felt needed and at times. respected mostly by the patients then my fellow employees. thank God for the union!

Cons

I truely do not want to go there. Deffently twofaced fellow employees and managers and directors. the management must meet there goals and keep there costs down regardless what u think, unless you are actually taking care of patients of course but, with the union.....management does not like the union at all!

management says they have your back, when they actually throw u to the lions. I only had one manager and one director that I truely enjoyed working for and one is now retired and the other has left the company. My advice for management isnt worth my time.

There are newer employer reviews for Sutter Health