work

I have been working at Svam International

Pros

faster job search and marketing team has lot of contact

Cons

less billing rate and bench time exp is bad.

reviews filtered by

Good for start and be not more thatn 1 year

I have been working at Svam International

Pros

Paid at time, aggresive marketing team to find a Project

Cons

low rates for you high rates for client.

Acceptable place to work for some months

I worked at Svam International

Pros

Working in the US opens a new market for an IT professional. This market is much better than the Mexican industry (at least nowadays). Svam offers the possibility for you to move to the US and start in a good market. Salary is enough for bachelors to survive the time you work with them and you'll get hosting for some days. This company finds potential clients for you and manages interviews (most remote, some in person) and pays your one way bus, train, or airplane (if far) to your new project. Having experience in the US is a great professional growth and a great experience.

Cons

This company is not a serious IT option for more than some months. I found inconsistencies on their management and on what they promise and what they actually do. They promised me a salary since the day I arrive, however they didn't mention how much they would pay (you suppose it's the same salary you were promised, that didn't happen). Also they promised a house while having a project in New York. Suddenly they started charging people rent (never mentioned that before). I recommend that, once you are settled and had some experience, move to a good company or as a consultant with the real US salaries.

Advice to Management

Please be more specific on what you offer as employer. I suggest to the management to focus a little bit more on employees, practically you are an HR company for most employees. Also I would recommend less middle vendors, that way you can offer competitive pay to consultants.