Svam International

www.svam.com
  www.svam.com
There are newer employer reviews for Svam International

Few comments that I would like to make in response to the comments made by former employees

Former Employee - Java Developer in Jersey City, NJ
Former Employee - Java Developer in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Svam International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

People have been writing false things about the company. I have had 8 years of association with SVAM. I was hired from India and left SVAM once I got the Green Card. I went on numerous projects through them. Whatever was promised to me was honored. They have helped in every phase of Green card and have honored every commitment that they provided. I would like to recommend this company highly.
I would like to make some comments in response to few comments made by people:
Many people have made statements that SVAM pays less. I would like to ask them, Did SVAM pay them less than the salary that was agreed ??? If you were offered an X salary, you had the option to refuse the same, no one compelled you to join at that salary. If one got a particular salary, they agreed to that salary, then why crib.
Few of you made statements about Guest house not being clean. Guest house is not a hotel, to keep in clean is upto the people who live there. How is company responsible for the same. Every week, there used to be a cleaning lady who used to clean the Guest house, beyond that I believe it is the people who are staying’s responsibility. When i was in the guest house, we used to keep it as I would keep my house clean. Guys, we all forget to treat someone else’s house as our own. Again, one is never forced to stay in the guest house. If one doesn’t like it, they should have moved out.
Completely false statement that No economic support when your project ends, you pay all cancelation fees from regular services you use. For all salaried benefitted employee, relocation, cancellation fees are given. I did almost 4 projects through them and everytime, I relocated reasonable lease breakage and relocation assistance was given to me. I don’t think they’ll have different rules for every employee.

Cons

I just thought of bringing few of my thoughts to everyone who is reading these comments. Please make a justified opinion of a particular company and think about the things that people have written and about my comments.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Svam International (View Most Recent)

this is an abusive recuitring agency

I have been working at Svam International (more than an year)

Pros

they are sponsors of H1 visas

Cons

they hide a lot of details about the work contract until you arrive to sign, they abuse of the employee, also they sale you to other clients that pay the full price of you but you receive max the 50% of the salary and the salary raises are ridiculous, they change you to a hourly rate and they take off all the benefits (vacations, insurance)

say the full information and the way that you make bussines

Great Environment

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Svam International full-time

Pros

Great Work environment , management puts people first and a good chance of career advancement as long as you do a good job . Good coworkers and very team driven

Cons

a bit of siloed in departments

There are newer employer reviews for Svam International