Swarovski
www.swarovskigroup.com Wattens, Austria 5000+ Employees

Used to be a great company to work for

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsNice, luxury environment and the products are of great quality.

ConsThey expect too much of their managers and staff. They have unrealistic sales expectations and have too many things going on at a time. They also do not pay well at any level yet expect their part-timers and full-timers to do many things that are above their pay grade. There is so much pressure to do everything but the resources and assistance isn't there to help you.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't have so many programs, projects, etc. going on at one time. It takes us away from selling but we're still required to meet unrealistically high sales plans. Also, pay your part-timers, full-timers, and managers more. You are asking them to do so much and "take ownership" but with everything you're asking them to do, they simply don't get paid enough. I lose so many GOOD associates because I can't match the pay of other companies or I can't give them a full--time position because my store is too low volume to have a full-timer in it.

Pretty straightforward job with obtainable goals.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Swarovski

Pros: Nice staff, helpful training materials Cons: Slow industry, more female oriented More

Full Time Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Brea, CA

I worked at Swarovski full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have a great experience due to the Managers I had. Managers really make the difference at Swarovski. As a full time employee… Cons: They do not pay very well considering they are a luxury brand, other luxury brands pay much higher than Swarovski. They also have very… Advice to Senior Management: You need assistant managers and more full time positions, not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Swarovski.

Worked for Swarovski? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Swarovski reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Swarovski CEO Robert Buchbauer. All reviews posted anonymously by Swarovski employees.