Swarovski

www.swarovskigroup.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Swarovski

Used to be a great company to work for

Current Employee - Store Manager
Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Swarovski full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Nice, luxury environment and the products are of great quality.

Cons

They expect too much of their managers and staff. They have unrealistic sales expectations and have too many things going on at a time. They also do not pay well at any level yet expect their part-timers and full-timers to do many things that are above their pay grade. There is so much pressure to do everything but the resources and assistance isn't there to help you.

Don't have so many programs, projects, etc. going on at one time. It takes us away from selling but we're still required to meet unrealistically high sales plans. Also, pay your part-timers, full-timers, and managers more. You are asking them to do so much and "take ownership" but with everything you're asking them to do, they simply don't get paid enough. I lose so many GOOD associates because I can't match the pay of other companies or I can't give them a full--time position because my store is too low volume to have a full-timer in it.

139 Other Employee Reviews for Swarovski (View Most Recent)

Pretty straightforward job with obtainable goals.

I worked at Swarovski

Pros

Nice staff, helpful training materials

Cons

Slow industry, more female oriented

Full Time Associate

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Brea, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Brea, CA

I worked at Swarovski full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have a great experience due to the Managers I had. Managers really make the difference at Swarovski. As a full time employee I had full heath benefits and the option of life insurance and a 401K. The sales goals are not horrible and often obtainable. I do actually miss working for Swarovski quite a bit.

Cons

They do not pay very well considering they are a luxury brand, other luxury brands pay much higher than Swarovski. They also have very little room for upward advancement, which is why I left.

They run their boutiques with a store Manager, one full-timer, and the rest all part timers.

You need assistant managers and more full time positions, not so many part-time.

There are newer employer reviews for Swarovski