SwedishAmerican Health System
www.swedishamerican.org Rockford, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Review

Department Supervisor (Current Employee)

ProsSwedish American is the leader in Health Care in the northern Illinois area. Winner of numerous National Quality awards. Always working on increasing employee and patient satisfaction.

ConsCompensation is not competitive. Annual raises are not attached to employee performance. Director level management is extremely competitive. Lots of politics being played on management level.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake compensation more competitive with other health systems. Compensation is the number one way to make employees feel appreciated. Work on eliminating the politics game.

An exceptional employer, willing to reward your years of experience and expertise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Rockford, IL

I worked at SwedishAmerican Health System full-time

Pros: Management, compensation, benefits, atmosphere, culture, history. An organization that… Cons: Really, I did not encounter any significant cons. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Staff RN

Staff RN (Current Employee)
    Rockford, IL

I have been working at SwedishAmerican Health System full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: payscale is fair, shift differential for evening and night shift,… Cons: Not a lot of potential for advancement for nursing unless you're willing to… Advice to Senior Management: Get to know your staff, help out on the floor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SwedishAmerican Health System.

Worked for SwedishAmerican Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SwedishAmerican Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SwedishAmerican Health System CEO Bill Gorski. All reviews posted anonymously by SwedishAmerican Health System employees.