There are newer employer reviews for Swift Capital

Not so good

I have been working at Swift Capital full-time

Pros

they are growing fast and strongly.

Cons

there are few wrong leads.

Please listen to all employees and not only leads.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Swift Capital (View Most Recent)

Great work environment but the salary is low.

I have been working at Swift Capital

Pros

Great work environment, friendly staff, snack bar

Cons

Low salary, somewhat disorganized, lots of changes happening but employees aren't always informed

Came here 5 months ago & haven't looked back!

Current Employee - Marketing in Conshohocken, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Swift Capital full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have been here less than 6 months & am happy I joined the team. I came from one of the largest financial institutions in the country and the culture here has been refreshing compared to my previous job. Swift is small but growing & I am very optimistic about how we are positioned in the marketplace compared to our competitors. Collaboration and teamwork aren't just cheesy posters on a conference room wall -- they're truly practiced here and there's a general lack organizational silos often found elsewhere. A smaller org chart means you can really own what you work on and feel like you're making an impact. It doesn't matter your job function or level of seniority - if you have a creative thought, a new idea or if you're questioning the way something is currently being done you are encouraged to solve it, do it or fix it.....very empowering.

The culture here is also solid. Casual (jeans) dress code, free snacks & coffee, recurring town halls with lunch. It's not a 9 to 5 job with predictable days (this to me is a plus but might not be a fit for others). Good people who know their stuff which makes it much easier to come in to work every day. There's a lot work to be done but throughout the day you'll hear laughter & non-work conversations & people will grab lunch together -- to me signs that people really do like being around each other as individuals - not just as co-workers.

Cons

This is a small company in growth mode. People who want a predictable job they can do in cruise control will probably not like it here -- it'll be a "pro" to some, a "con" to others

I know some people like an open floor plan office setting, but sometimes can be distracting when others are meeting, talking on the phone, etc. We are moving into a much larger office shortly with more space for group discussions so hopefully it will be less of an issue going forward

Keep it going -- especially the open dialogues & frequent communication in terms of what's next for the business & how everyone can help to achieve the goals -- this will become even more important as we continue to add new colleagues and grow the business.

There are newer employer reviews for Swift Capital