Swift Transportation

www.swifttrans.com

Keep your expectations low and you wont be disappointed.

Driver Trainer On A Dedicated Fleet (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsGood "start-up' company for drivers new to the business and neeeding experience. Great dedicated fleet options for teams and driver-trainer trucks. Quality equipment.

ConsMax cpm hasnt changed in several years. If you wish to remain solo your looking at about 2300 miles per week on 48 states hauling general freight. Expect to be treated like your expendable. No priority on driver retention.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnless you place some type of emphasis on driver retention your shop/ office personnel will always treat us like 2nd class. Your programs to improve driver relations have been a failure in the long term IE Raising-the-Bar, Best-in-Class programs. Ive experinced it time and time again. The overall majority of our employees cant even act like they care.

So far satisfactorily in the employment process

Truck Driverver (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Swift Transportation

Pros: Miles and more Miles. Good Equipment. Cons: Lengthy time to process employment process. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and the good work will… More

Good people

Driver (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Swift Transportation

Pros: Consistent miles, decently pay , good equipment. Cons: Need more days off, we all need a life. Advice to Senior Management: We all have families, you know our sons first t-ball,… More

There are newer reviews on Swift Transportation.

Worked for Swift Transportation? Contribute to the Community!