There are newer employer reviews for Swisher Hygiene

Growing too fast and can't keep up with itself...

Former Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

Pros

Fair benefit package. Average sales organization.

Cons

Poor handling of expense reimbursement. 90 day wait for any benefits. Management at the regional level is changing monthly due to acquisitions. No forward looking plan. Seems to be run on a day to day basis putting out fires. Positions are given to friends and nepotism abounds. If you are a professional sales person, I would recommend steering clear of this company. Senior sales management is arrogant and has no intention of supporting local sales efforts other that to build their own portfolio.

Advice to Management

Train regional management across the country to row in the same direction in terms of company strategy, local market penetration, and policies and procedures. Slow down and focus on the customer and your associates, not just acquisitions. Shareholder return will suffer as increased customer and employee turnover abounds.

Other Employee Reviews for Swisher Hygiene

Major mistake, and waste of time

Current Employee - General Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - General Manager in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Weekly pay is all I can think of.

Cons

Incompetent management, no communication with those in the field. Changing of key personnel on a weekly basis. Promotions are handed out to Presidents friends. Not what you know but who you know. The companies major concern is getting their stock price up by issuing constant news releases to make the company look as if it is growing while in fact they are losing more customer and employees than they can afford to. This is a sinking ship. Don't get on it. Run !

Advice to Management

Find out what your Area VP's are doing. I never see mine unless he wants to complain. No assistance given and can never find him.

2. Awesome place to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Great, experienced leadership. Passionate about the brand and our goals. Honest. Loyal. You always know where you stand. Full of people with passion, potential and integrity. Nothing is perfect, but this company tries hard. They care.

Cons

We work a lot..but I guess that's why they call it WORK. The rumor mill, but again, you find this everywhere. Swisher communicates a lot to disspell half-truths before they run amuck

Advice to Management

Add 2 to 3 more paid Holidays and I have nothing negative to say.