Swisher Hygiene

www.swsh.com

The Worst Employment Experience of My Life

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThey will pay you well when they need you, but once you have fixed the problems, and have the business unit running well, they will get rid of you for any warm body that will work for peanuts.

ConsEverything is terrible. It is a burn and turn work environment. Everyone from top to bottom is threatened with their job on an almost daily basis. Management in Charlotte is totally incompetent, and clueless. They have no basic business reporting available, to monitor the business progress on a daily basis. No one has any confidence in the performance reports because they have so many obvious errors. However, the clueless clowns in Charlotte, who are responsible for producing this garbage in, garbage out, situation cannot be reasoned with. It all comes back to trying to work for people whose only qualification to be in their job is someone knew them and liked them, and put them into a position of authority. Many of them are related to each other. Swisher is one of those companies whose corporate culture seems to be, "We know you did something we don't like, and when we find out what it is, we are going to fire you."

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat could you say? They wouldn't listen, this is a sinking ship. They do not value their employees in the least. Everyone, without exception, despises working here. Everyone does the minimum amount of effort to get by, because they know they are going to be fired one day no matter what they do, how well they do it, and if they care or not. So why care? Nobody does!

What Just Happened? I had the best job in the world. Then Swisher bought the company.

C A R (Current Employee)

I have been working at Swisher Hygiene

Pros: I love the industry. I love my customers. There is nothing else I would rather do. If I have to I will… Cons: 1. As a CAR (Sales Rep) I am salary but I still have to clock in, keep a daily log, record my odometer through out… Advice to Senior Management: You need to retain and attract talent. Start rewarding those who perform. Sales revolve around incentives. Right now Swisher has a negative… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Swisher Hygiene

Pros: Pay was decent, work schedule was ok. Cons: Upper management treated you like you were stupid. Advice to Senior Management: Care more about the people who work for you and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Swisher Hygiene.

Worked for Swisher Hygiene? Contribute to the Community!