Swoon Technologies

www.swoontech.com

Swoon Technologies named 2014 Best Staffing Firm to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts

Contractor (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsReally happy to announce Swoon has been named the Best Staffing Firm to Work For by Staffing Industry Analysts, the global advisor on contingent work. Swoon won in the best staffing firms to temp/contract for category. Best Staffing Firms to Work For winners were announced at the 23rd annual Executive Forum, the leading staffing industry event, on March 20 in San Diego, CA.

The fifth annual Best of Staffing Firms to Work For awards, sponsored by Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW), were presented in five categories including small staffing firms with up to 50 employees; medium staffing firms with 51 to 200 employees; large staffing firms with more than 201 employees; and best staffing firms to work for – temporary and contract employees. A new category, Best Staffing Firms to Work for – U.K., was added for 2014. Nearly 140 staffing firms submitted entries.

“The Best Staffing Firm to Work For program recognizes staffing firms that have successfully built a workplace that has enabled employees to perform at their highest level,” said Barry Asin, president of Staffing Industry Analysts. “These companies understand the importance of a supportive working environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth that encourages an individual to bring passion and energy to the office each and every day.”

ConsThe survey was conducted for Staffing Industry Analysts by Quantum Workplace, an independent research firm specializing in employee engagement. Internal employees at each firm were asked to complete a 40-question online survey that measured 10 key engagement categories including teamwork, trust in senior leaders, feeling valued, manager effectiveness, compensation and benefits. The survey was open to any staffing firm operating in the U.S., U.K. or Canada and was confidential and anonymous.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work - you are building something special!

One of the few Honest firms out there today....

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Swoon Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: A very agile and customer centric/consultant centric organization. Honest Cons: Nothing really bad to say. Great team/Great environment. very friendly Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep hiring great people like the ones I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Swoon the swindlers, need I say more.

Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Swoon Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Thinking hard and long about this one. Cons: They will tell their employees anything... They lie about job responsibilities, benefits and the number of work hours required. Never in my career have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Swoon Technologies.

Worked for Swoon Technologies? Contribute to the Community!