Symantec

www.symantec.com

My Symantec: The world is a safer place because of my employer.

Senior Technical Account Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsOpportunity to be part of an innovative company. Part of one of the largest technology companies in the world. Symantec embraces a flat organizational chart that allows for easier access to senior officers. Symatec senior management has regular meetings to discuss the health of the company and how each employee is important to the overall success of the company.

Open door policies.

ConsThere are really not many downsides of working at Symantec. I would think that since Symantec is doing well that other companies may want the opportunity to acquire Symantec in a multi-billion dollar deal that would leave some of the employees to deal with yet another merger. But, the downsides are only a sign of better times on the horizon.

Advice to Senior ManagementThat we strive to provide more open doors in Latin America and the Carribean. With my roots in the latino culture, I have a genuine hunger for seeing Latin America excel in all aspects of life. I believe that Symantec can be part of satiating the hunger that I share with millions of Latino professionals.

We protect more people from more online threats than anyone in the world

ECommerce Manager (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Symantec

Pros: Work that matters. It's what we do at Symantec. Symantec is the world leader in providing solutions to help individuals and enterprises assure the security,… Cons: Competitive atmosphere will either make or break you. Symantec has grown to twice in size in less than 3 years after the merge with Veritas… Advice to Senior Management: I know the consumer business is making all the right moves with our "new" strategy. Let's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Symantec

Pros: Good place to work, fun people, acquires lots of new and interesting technologies, big company so lots of room to grow and try new things,… Cons: always need to keep raising the bar on the above, specifically: Good place to work, fun people, acquires lots of new and interesting technologies, big… Advice to Senior Management: always need to keep raising the bar on the above, specifically: Good place to work, fun people, acquires lots of new and interesting technologies, big… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Symantec.

Worked for Symantec? Contribute to the Community!