There are newer employer reviews for Symmetry Financial Group

Amazing leadership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cedar Rapids, IA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

I attended SFG conference in Atlanta in Aug. 2012 and it was the first time I really got to see the business from other people's perspective,rather then just my boyfriend who has been working so hard for this company and speaking so highly of them, and I now understand! The way the owners and agency mangers take care of their employees was like nothing I had ever seen before! I am now more understanding and supportive of all his long hours and traveling business trips, because I know this is an opportunity with unlimited potential and amazing leadership to help guide him in the right direction!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Thank you!

27 Other Employee Reviews for Symmetry Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I could have not asked for a better company/leadership to work for/with.
    With there help it only took 6months to get a trip to Costa Rica and Hawaii all expences paid...
    Really.. Really.. What else could you ask for ???

Cons

Not one. I am not able to think of one

Do all the work for me and I will collect the pay check

Symmetry Financial Group truly shares the wealth of opportunity

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Strong leadership. A system that works. Open market. No ceiling on your income. Winning culture. Balance of time and money. Great trips. After about a year of selling I was able to get out of the field using the system. Before SFG, my family struggled financially. In fact, we were in some trouble. If it was not for SFG, I would not be in the industry. Being in an industry with purpose is important to me, and having a company that I truly believe in is amazing. SFG helps me grow as a business person, and as leader.

Cons

None. None. None. None. None.

There are newer employer reviews for Symmetry Financial Group

Worked for Symmetry Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!