Fantastic Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I could have not asked for a better company/leadership to work for/with. With there help it only took 6months to get a trip to Costa Rica and Hawaii all expences paid... Really.. Really.. What else could you ask for ???

Cons

Not one. I am not able to think of one

Advice to Management

Do all the work for me and I will collect the pay check

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Working with SFG is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done.

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never before met a group of people who live their lives - personally and professionally - with such integrity. The company was built on a foundation of service to others, and that philosophy extends to the very highest levels of leadership within the organization. Symmetry's leadership is top-notch, and they are committed to providing every agent with quality training and the opportunity to be successful. The company culture is one of edification, personal humility, and positivity. There is also tremendous emphasis on personal development - you must better yourself before you can better your business - through reading, workshops, and special events designed to allow for association with those who've been most successful in the industry. SFG has given me the ability to balance my work life and my home life. I am able to earn as much working 20 hours a week as I did working 60+, and now I get to spend all that extra time with my family. Besides that, with all the reading I've done, my family (and my clients) get to be around a much better person. The association factor allows me to create a leadership "vacuum" in my own life: I get to spend time with people who are further along the journey than I am, and as I learn from them, I'm able to fill the gap between them and me with personal growth. We are constantly striving to build each other up, pull each other higher, and push each other forward. We work really hard at a job we really love and believe in, and we have a lot of fun while we do it.

Cons

If you want to be successful at Symmetry Financial Group, you will have to change, and that can be really hard. Most people are not willing to do it. If you are set in your ways and determined to maintain the status quo, you won't make it with this company. If you are looking for a paycheck just for showing up to work, you will not find it here. If you are not open to doing things in a new way instead of the way you've always done them, then you can count on getting the same results you've always had. If you are content with that - if you do not see a need to better yourself and/or your character - then Symmetry is not the place for you.

AS PROMISED!

Current Employee - Worker Bee
    Current Employee - Worker Bee

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All I can say is, I followed the training and let my mentor tell me exactly what to do, and it has been as promised. I went from being brand new in this industry, to part time, to full time, to agency manager doing 80k a month. Not great, but not done yet. The ones who don't work very hard and don't follow the training don't do as well. Not sure why that should be a surprise? I love that anyone (even me) can come into this system, plug in, and grow as fast as they want to grow. So far so good!

Cons

You actually have to work hard to make a lot of money. Go figure!

Advice to Management

If they took my advice they'd be in trouble!