Symmetry Financial Group

www.sfglife.com
There are newer employer reviews for Symmetry Financial Group

Working with SFG is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done.

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have never before met a group of people who live their lives - personally and professionally - with such integrity. The company was built on a foundation of service to others, and that philosophy extends to the very highest levels of leadership within the organization.

Symmetry's leadership is top-notch, and they are committed to providing every agent with quality training and the opportunity to be successful. The company culture is one of edification, personal humility, and positivity. There is also tremendous emphasis on personal development - you must better yourself before you can better your business - through reading, workshops, and special events designed to allow for association with those who've been most successful in the industry.

SFG has given me the ability to balance my work life and my home life. I am able to earn as much working 20 hours a week as I did working 60+, and now I get to spend all that extra time with my family. Besides that, with all the reading I've done, my family (and my clients) get to be around a much better person. The association factor allows me to create a leadership "vacuum" in my own life: I get to spend time with people who are further along the journey than I am, and as I learn from them, I'm able to fill the gap between them and me with personal growth. We are constantly striving to build each other up, pull each other higher, and push each other forward.

We work really hard at a job we really love and believe in, and we have a lot of fun while we do it.

Cons

If you want to be successful at Symmetry Financial Group, you will have to change, and that can be really hard. Most people are not willing to do it. If you are set in your ways and determined to maintain the status quo, you won't make it with this company. If you are looking for a paycheck just for showing up to work, you will not find it here. If you are not open to doing things in a new way instead of the way you've always done them, then you can count on getting the same results you've always had. If you are content with that - if you do not see a need to better yourself and/or your character - then Symmetry is not the place for you.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Symmetry Financial Group (View Most Recent)

High Integrity, Great Values, Great ROI on time & money

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They have a very simple, duplicatable business model. Anyone with a strong work ethic and a good business mind should have great success with Symmetry Financial Group. It has tremendous rewards for those who really apply themselves. They are firm believers that time and money are the true definition of wealth.
    Coming from a business model in the insurance industry where most of the money was being made by the managers, it is refreshing to see that they truly care about the long term relationships and making sure the new agents have all the tools they need to be profitable from day one.

Cons

It's not easy. It takes hard work and being accountable to their system. You can't do it your own way

Keep that balance that is making SFG a company committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity.
    Keep up all the SFG trips and outings. Looking forward to Alaska.

Saved me from a life of quiet desperation

Current Employee - Field Underwriter in Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Field Underwriter in Ames, IA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Mentoring and support, humble leadership, great system. SFG saved me from leaving the insurance industry. I was struggling and leading a life of quiet desperation until I found SFG I was on a fast track out of the industry. I'm happy and fulfilled. Went out my first week and wrote $7300 on leads that were two years old. I had been writing no business and going broke fast.

Cons

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Keep it up guys.