High Integrity, Great Values, Great ROI on time & money

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have a very simple, duplicatable business model. Anyone with a strong work ethic and a good business mind should have great success with Symmetry Financial Group. It has tremendous rewards for those who really apply themselves. They are firm believers that time and money are the true definition of wealth. Coming from a business model in the insurance industry where most of the money was being made by the managers, it is refreshing to see that they truly care about the long term relationships and making sure the new agents have all the tools they need to be profitable from day one.

Cons

It's not easy. It takes hard work and being accountable to their system. You can't do it your own way

Advice to Management

Keep that balance that is making SFG a company committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity. Keep up all the SFG trips and outings. Looking forward to Alaska.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great people & Positive culture

Current Employee - Agent in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Agent in Houston, TX

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with SFG for the last year has been a awesome experience! I have enjoyed working with people who genuinely want to see you reach your potential. Following the system helps you attain your goal and guidance from company mentors. Also, the culture with SFG is pure and positive. I have not experienced a culture until now that celebrates with you about your success and lifts you up in moments of adversity. I can't leave out the great trips you can attain with your hard work and dedication. Overall a great company!

Cons

The only con. I have to find time to fit in three free trips this year to Costa Rica, Aruba & Hawaii.

Advice to Management

Keep the innovative thought process coming for our industry. Thank you guys

Saved me from a life of quiet desperation

Current Employee - Field Underwriter in Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Field Underwriter in Ames, IA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Mentoring and support, humble leadership, great system. SFG saved me from leaving the insurance industry. I was struggling and leading a life of quiet desperation until I found SFG I was on a fast track out of the industry. I'm happy and fulfilled. Went out my first week and wrote $7300 on leads that were two years old. I had been writing no business and going broke fast.

Cons

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys.