Symmetry Financial Group

Great people & Positive culture

Current Employee - Agent in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Agent in Houston, TX

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with SFG for the last year has been a awesome experience! I have enjoyed working with people who genuinely want to see you reach your potential. Following the system helps you attain your goal and guidance from company mentors. Also, the culture with SFG is pure and positive. I have not experienced a culture until now that celebrates with you about your success and lifts you up in moments of adversity. I can't leave out the great trips you can attain with your hard work and dedication. Overall a great company!

Cons

The only con. I have to find time to fit in three free trips this year to Costa Rica, Aruba & Hawaii.

Keep the innovative thought process coming for our industry. Thank you guys

31 Other Employee Reviews for Symmetry Financial Group (View Most Recent)

Had money, but no time to enjoy it.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Having come from the largest financial institution in the United States, where leadership was talked about often but rarely developed, I have been extremely impressed by not only the leaders of the company but how often they are speaking of and implementing growth all the way down to an individual level. I have gone from working 70-80 hours a week in the corporate world with a cap on my income to working half that for an unlimited earnings potential. My family and I are much happier because we actually see each other and my wife and I are going on two vacations this spring and summer that we didn't have to pay for! The people I work with and especially ones I don't work with directly are all encouraging and supportive whereas where I was previously people were doing whatever they could to make you look bad so they could look better.

Cons

You will have to change who you are, BUT if you are willing to do so, IT WILL BE FOR THE BETTER.

You guys are awesome! I appreciate all you do for us and your willingness to put your time and energy to help us become better. The system you have in place is allowing me to do what I was meant to do!

Working with SFG is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done.

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have never before met a group of people who live their lives - personally and professionally - with such integrity. The company was built on a foundation of service to others, and that philosophy extends to the very highest levels of leadership within the organization.

Symmetry's leadership is top-notch, and they are committed to providing every agent with quality training and the opportunity to be successful. The company culture is one of edification, personal humility, and positivity. There is also tremendous emphasis on personal development - you must better yourself before you can better your business - through reading, workshops, and special events designed to allow for association with those who've been most successful in the industry.

SFG has given me the ability to balance my work life and my home life. I am able to earn as much working 20 hours a week as I did working 60+, and now I get to spend all that extra time with my family. Besides that, with all the reading I've done, my family (and my clients) get to be around a much better person. The association factor allows me to create a leadership "vacuum" in my own life: I get to spend time with people who are further along the journey than I am, and as I learn from them, I'm able to fill the gap between them and me with personal growth. We are constantly striving to build each other up, pull each other higher, and push each other forward.

We work really hard at a job we really love and believe in, and we have a lot of fun while we do it.

Cons

If you want to be successful at Symmetry Financial Group, you will have to change, and that can be really hard. Most people are not willing to do it. If you are set in your ways and determined to maintain the status quo, you won't make it with this company. If you are looking for a paycheck just for showing up to work, you will not find it here. If you are not open to doing things in a new way instead of the way you've always done them, then you can count on getting the same results you've always had. If you are content with that - if you do not see a need to better yourself and/or your character - then Symmetry is not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Symmetry Financial Group