Symmetry Financial Group
www.sfglife.com Asheville, NC 500 to 999 Employees

Great owners, great culture, great money...couldn't ask for a better opportunity

Agent/Manager (Current Employee)
Swannanoa, NC

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is best job I have ever had. The money is good and my quality of life is excellent - I have a smile I cannot get rid of. It really starts from the top - the owners have created a fun, exciting, motivating place to work. I literally go home at least once a week and tell my wife that I love my job. So fortunate!

ConsI have worked in several other industries and for other corporations. I understand that as an organization grows, and grows quickly, it can be a challenge to keep up - specifically with organizational systems and procedures. A company that is growing as quickly as Symmetry Financial Group naturally needs to work even harder to make sure their systems grow along with the business itself. I guess what I'm trying to say is that with such rapid growth, we all feel like we are getting our eye-lids peeled back - although that is definitely a challenge any business owner would LOVE to have.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!!!

Awesome - only problem was my area was saturated with agents and I had to travel 3-4 hours to get to sales territory

Insurance Broker (Former Employee)
Asheville, NC

I worked at Symmetry Financial Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Everyone was genuinely interested in your success and the welfare… Cons: Had to travel too far to sales territory Advice to Senior Management: Just keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

AMAZING COMPANY

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Asheville, NC

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun environment, great employees, amazing team and opportunities with this… Cons: There is not one bad thing about this company. More

There are newer reviews on Symmetry Financial Group.

Worked for Symmetry Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symmetry Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Symmetry Financial Group CEO Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, & Brian Pope. All reviews posted anonymously by Symmetry Financial Group employees.