Symplicity Corporation
www.symplicity.com Arlington, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Could be better, could be worse

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time

ProsFriendly co-workers, good working environment, exciting atmosphere and culture. Have a number of events for employees such as softball team, symp snacks, happy hours etc...With the exception of compensation Symplicity does treat their employees well and you will definitely meet some friends for life!

ConsWay underpaid for the amount of work you do especially for being headquartered in a city with one of the highest cost of livings in the US. Also constantly micromanaged. There is little room for growth in terms of upward movement in your career. Also the company has recently expanded more rapidly than it should have causing resources to be stretched thin and therefore causing some products to suffer from lack up development time and market research.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust your employees. Also do not expand so rapidly. There should not be a release of a product when you are not in a position to dedicate enough development time to back it up and make updates when necessary. This is just setting products up to fail in the long run.

With patience and hard work, Symplicity can be a rewarding experience

Client Relationship Lead (Current Employee)
Rosslyn, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities fast - Senior management… Cons: - Not enough division of responsibilities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have worked in a handful of companies and Symplicity is by far the most positive environment.

Front End Web Developer (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation

Pros: Flexible work schedule, telecommuting, positive work environment, encouragement/acceptance for new ideas, given a lot of creative… Cons: With so may projects happening at the same time, deadlines… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more development/testing time for certain projects. Continue with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Symplicity Corporation.

Worked for Symplicity Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symplicity Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Symplicity Corporation CEO Ariel Friedler. All reviews posted anonymously by Symplicity Corporation employees.