Symplicity Corporation

www.symplicity.com

Great staff working hard modernize established web apps

ProsGood benefits and pay. Organized and timely promotions and salary review process. Management cares about keeping employees happy and working in a good environment -- this includes up to date hardware and software and good support from IT and HR.

ConsThe main web application for internal project management is dated and complicated. Communications are sometimes scattered across Email, IM and this management app making it difficult to properly understand where a project is at and what has been discussed when working with many people on it.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to consolidate all the different methods of project management and tracking (Manager, supportwiki, and other "loose leaf" requirements docs) into one system with all the tools necessary.

Could be better, could be worse

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time

Pros: Friendly co-workers, good working environment, exciting atmosphere and culture. Have a number of events for employees such as softball team, symp… Cons: Way underpaid for the amount of work you do especially for being headquartered in a city with one of the highest cost of livings… Advice to Senior Management: Trust your employees. Also do not expand so rapidly. There should not be a release of a product when you are not in a position… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

With patience and hard work, Symplicity can be a rewarding experience

Client Relationship Lead (Current Employee) Rosslyn, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities fast - Senior management… Cons: - Not enough division of responsibilities Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Symplicity Corporation.

Worked for Symplicity Corporation? Contribute to the Community!