Symplicity Corporation
www.symplicity.com Arlington, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Symplicity is a cutting-edge company, providing great products to clients and creating a dynamic work environment.

Client Relationship SPecialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for less than a year

ProsWhen you work for Symplicity, it becomes clear very quickly that you are working for a dynamic and evolving organization. There are lots of conversations about updates and enhancements, and creativity is highly encouraged to create the best possible client experience. Being a part of this is exciting and inspiring!

One of the things I enjoy about Symplicity is the flexibility to work from a location outside of the home office alongside the commitment of the company to creating a strong team even though many members may not be working on-site in Arlington. I think this allows Symplicity to draw from the very best candidate pool across the nation. There is a lot of effort made to help employees get to know each other as members of the same team and I think it shows in the work we do and the service we provide.

Symplicity is an organization that invites and welcomes ideas and suggestions from people across the organization; the company is responsive to questions, ideas and needs. The people who work for Symplicity are truly invested in and a part of the growth of the company.

ConsAny areas in which I would have expressed a concern about my experience have been addressed by Symplicity in ways that have truly enhanced my experience as an employee and team member.

Wide variety of experiences, always learning something new, management is open to ideas and suggestions.

Client Relationship Specialist (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working from home is a great convenience factor. I love talking to clients and helping them work through problems or develop a new work… Cons: Working from home presents challenges. Work social connections are all online or over the phone. It can be difficult for some personalities to not… Advice to Senior Management: Clients are charged for onsite trainings. The staff member who covers them should be monetarily rewarded… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great balance of corporate job security and creative freedom

Designer (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, telecommuting is encouraged, and lots of creative flexibility. Cons: Cubicles are a bit dull at first, typical office work environment can be… Advice to Senior Management: More off-hours activities! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Symplicity Corporation.

Worked for Symplicity Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symplicity Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Symplicity Corporation CEO Ariel Friedler. All reviews posted anonymously by Symplicity Corporation employees.