There are newer employer reviews for Symplicity Corporation

Symplicity is a cutting-edge company, providing great products to clients and creating a dynamic work environment.

Current Employee - Client Relationship Specialist
Current Employee - Client Relationship Specialist

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

When you work for Symplicity, it becomes clear very quickly that you are working for a dynamic and evolving organization. There are lots of conversations about updates and enhancements, and creativity is highly encouraged to create the best possible client experience. Being a part of this is exciting and inspiring!

One of the things I enjoy about Symplicity is the flexibility to work from a location outside of the home office alongside the commitment of the company to creating a strong team even though many members may not be working on-site in Arlington. I think this allows Symplicity to draw from the very best candidate pool across the nation. There is a lot of effort made to help employees get to know each other as members of the same team and I think it shows in the work we do and the service we provide.

Symplicity is an organization that invites and welcomes ideas and suggestions from people across the organization; the company is responsive to questions, ideas and needs. The people who work for Symplicity are truly invested in and a part of the growth of the company.

Cons

Any areas in which I would have expressed a concern about my experience have been addressed by Symplicity in ways that have truly enhanced my experience as an employee and team member.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Symplicity Corporation (View Most Recent)

Wide variety of experiences, always learning something new, management is open to ideas and suggestions.

Current Employee - Client Relationship Specialist  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Client Relationship Specialist in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working from home is a great convenience factor. I love talking to clients and helping them work through problems or develop a new work flow. My opinions and suggestions are always taken into consideration either for new client features or changes to staff work flow. There are great benefits and management is flexible should you need to temporarily adjust your work schedule.

Cons

Working from home presents challenges. Work social connections are all online or over the phone. It can be difficult for some personalities to not see people throughout the work day. The other challenge is the office is in your home and it can be difficult to limit your work to the hours and days scheduled. I often work on weekends to get ahead or work on an issue (addicted to solving puzzles).

Clients are charged for onsite trainings. The staff member who covers them should be monetarily rewarded as well as they may fall behind in work and have to work extra hours to catch up.

I feel valued and engaged as an employee of Symplicity.

Current Employee - Product Support Specialist
    Current Employee - Product Support Specialist

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

My coworkers are bright, innovative and supportive. Strengths are identified and utilized. Feedback is commonly offered. Ethics are emphasized. The company is family friendly. Communication is good. Workload is busy and steady but not overwhelming. Telecommuting offered for some positions.

Cons

Benefits are along the lines of peers (small, private tech companies) which means expensive insurance and minimal leave. The trade off for few benefits is pay and work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Symplicity Corporation

Worked for Symplicity Corporation? Contribute to the Community!