Symplicity Corporation
www.symplicity.com Arlington, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Wide variety of experiences, always learning something new, management is open to ideas and suggestions.

Client Relationship Specialist (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsWorking from home is a great convenience factor. I love talking to clients and helping them work through problems or develop a new work flow. My opinions and suggestions are always taken into consideration either for new client features or changes to staff work flow. There are great benefits and management is flexible should you need to temporarily adjust your work schedule.

ConsWorking from home presents challenges. Work social connections are all online or over the phone. It can be difficult for some personalities to not see people throughout the work day. The other challenge is the office is in your home and it can be difficult to limit your work to the hours and days scheduled. I often work on weekends to get ahead or work on an issue (addicted to solving puzzles).

Advice to Senior ManagementClients are charged for onsite trainings. The staff member who covers them should be monetarily rewarded as well as they may fall behind in work and have to work extra hours to catch up.

I feel valued and engaged as an employee of Symplicity.

Product Support Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: My coworkers are bright, innovative and supportive. Strengths are identified and utilized. Feedback is commonly offered. Ethics are emphasized. … Cons: Benefits are along the lines of peers (small, private tech companies) which means expensive insurance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great balance of corporate job security and creative freedom

Designer (Current Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I have been working at Symplicity Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, telecommuting is encouraged, and lots of creative flexibility. Cons: Cubicles are a bit dull at first, typical office work environment can be… Advice to Senior Management: More off-hours activities! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Symplicity Corporation.

Worked for Symplicity Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Symplicity Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Symplicity Corporation CEO Bill Gerety. All reviews posted anonymously by Symplicity Corporation employees.