Synagro
www.synagro.com Baltimore, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Synagro was a good place to work

I have been working at Synagro

ProsSynagro has many dedicated talented professional hard working people who have been with the company for years and years that keep driving it forward today.

ConsIncompetent and inexperienced upper management. This company used to be a great place to work. Many poor decisions have been made in the past few years and countless numbers of VP's have been hired. The company has become too top heavy. No raises for workers who've been around and know the business, many are losing their jobs. Management talks a lot about strategic planning and making the budget yet nothing to show for it. There was recently another change in our CEO. It's too soon to tell if he will be any different but the workers of this company are very unhappy.

Advice to Senior Managementstop the nonsense and get rid of all the unnecessary positions that were created a few years back with the first new CEO and get back to what foundation was there before. Treat people with respect and give incentives. Find out what their needs are to do the best job possible and provide that. Stop taking away. Reward your workers.

Corporate Greed At Its Finest

Professional (Former Employee)

I worked at Synagro

Pros: The pay was in line with the standard for my… Cons: Job security is non-existent. Management changes every couple of months because they are all pretty much incompetent and spineless. The company that owns… Advice to Senior Management: Grow a backbone and do the right thing. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great company who takes care of their employees, even if the employment is only temporary.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Synagro

Pros: Synagro provided employees with competitive compensation for all positions which varied for temporary employees depending on the job site and location. Prevailing wage jobs were… Cons: The work hours were excessive and draining. Working 13-14 hours straight for 6 days is exhausting. Although the overtime pay… Advice to Senior Management: There were constant changes in management that happened in secret, leaving employees with knowledge to whom they should respond… More

There are newer reviews on Synagro.

Worked for Synagro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synagro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Synagro CEO D. Eric Zimmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Synagro employees.