Worth to take a try

Current Employee - Senior STA Engineer in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Senior STA Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Synapse Design full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked for a large size company for 9 years. Last year when I looked for job, I got very quick response from Synapse. This is the first time I heard about this design business model, and I thought it may worth something for me to take a try on it. For the passed one year, I think I am much more happy compare to the previous LARGE company. I have a feeling of "I can do the things I really like", hence I can feel the big passions when I work. I am happy everyday when I go to work. The indicator of my passion are: I published two tech papers in major Tech Conferences within this one year. The management team here are great supporter and inspirator. Because this company is on design service business, it should be a good try for both un-experienced and experienced design engineers.

Cons

Need more vacation time, and sick leaves.

Other Employee Reviews for Synapse Design

Good Service based company with good clients

I have been working at Synapse Design full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good service based company. They have very good client and employee have option to work in good projects Top management can easily be approach and they listen you. They have good facility in posh area in Bay Area and they are doing many ODC projects which is big plus in comparison to competitors . Good growth plan and aggressive hiring in India

Cons

Need to give special attention to Old employees which are with company for longer time.

Advice to Management

There are doing good but need to give little extra benefit to old employees who are with company for more than 2 years.

2. Perfect Design Services Company to Work

Current Employee - Technical Lead in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Lead in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Synapse Design full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

If you want to work with latest Technologies - this is the company to work If you want to build your career - this is the company to work If you want to make new contacts in the Industry - this is the company to work If you want to make money - this is the company to work If you want to travel around the work - this is the company to work If you want to get Salary every 15 days without any issues - this is the company to work If you want to forget about layoffs in bad times - this is the company to work If you want a balanced work life and family life - this is the company to work Overall I am very happy with Synapse. I wouldnt be with Synapse this long if i am not happy with them.

Cons

Not that any, I am aware of

Advice to Management

Nothing. It is always a open door communication with Management and personally, i would prefer that and happy with that.