Salesforce (wannabe) Guru

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Synaptic Advisory Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is a lot of room to grow in this company especially as the Saleforce industry continues to boom. I started in an administrative position but am slowly moving into more of a developer role. Synaptic offers Salesforce training reminbursement to employees which has made this process a lot easier. They also offer a Salesforce Developer Course which is free to all employees.

The casual workplace is a nice change of pace.

Cons

We play hard but we also work hard. The company is expanding quickly which means there is no shortage of work. This is also a plus because I am never bored and I feel my job is secure.

I found their Salesforce Training Course to be very helpful so I think they should really capitalize on this and get the word out.

Other Reviews for Synaptic Advisory Partners

Salesforce.com Developer

Current Employee - Salesforce Developer  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Salesforce Developer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Synaptic Advisory Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great experience, great people to work with, flexible schedule, casual office environment.

Cons

Occasionally long hours to get the job done.

Keep doing what you're doing

Casual atmosphere, great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Synaptic Advisory Partners part-time for less than a year

Pros

Synaptic is a young company that is in a growth mode. They are expanding their staff and offer a lot of growth potential to their employees. If you like to work independently and colloborate on a team then this is the place for you. Beacuse the company is small there is a lot opportunity to learn new things and take on additional responsibilities. I love the loication in Annapolis and not having a long commute!

Cons

Haven't found any so far

keep doing what you are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Synaptic Advisory Partners.

Worked for Synaptic Advisory Partners? Contribute to the Community!