Synaptics

www.synaptics.com

Use to be a good company

Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGood Benefit, Friendly Work Enironment, Lots of fun activities. Great technology and room to Grow (if you know where the right path is). Compensation for laid off employees were generous.

Consvery dynamic company and orgranizational changes are too frequent lately (almost every 6-months). You are uncertain of who will be your next boss or which department are working on next. I like the company when it was small, you know almost everyone in the company and you know who the right person to talk to. Don't apply in a position related to manufacturing as they transferring most of manufacturing stuff to oversea. They laid off people the supports manufacturing. No technical training provided for employees, unless you know what you are doing, you need to learn your stuff by yourself.

Advice to Senior ManagementI hope there was a chance to give performance review of your direct boss. Managers need to be trained on how to manage people. A lot of redundant development going on in different department. If each department communicating very well, they could have save tons of money on tool development (software/hardware) if they only knew that somebody is already working on it.

Selective company, but good working environment

Support Services (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Synaptics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good manager, flexible work schedule, healthy workplace environment, nice perks… Cons: The leadership has changed frequently over the past 2 years. Quick growth of the company has led to many pain points, communication… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Interview was good. Very bad communication with Recruting Staff.

Hardware Design Engineer (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Synaptics part-time for less than a year

Pros: Experience is good. Lot of design Work. Fab Lab Cons: excesive grilling. Lack of commication in team Advice to Senior Management: Mangment is good. Helpfull. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Synaptics.

Worked for Synaptics? Contribute to the Community!