Synaptics
www.synaptics.com Santa Clara, CA 500 to 999 Employees

The coldest,. most impersonal, dysfunctional environment i have EVER worked in.

Company IS Too Small to Offer This ! (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsNo micro-management, good wages.... free drinks in fridges on every floor.

ConsThe coldest,. most impersonal, dysfunctional environment i have EVER worked in. The first 2 months I was there, NOBODY EVER SPOKE TO ME. I felt isolated and invisible, and miserable. The buildings are so quiet, you'd think all the employees are mutes... no one ever chats or has a casual conversation.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is growing... start managing it like a LARGER company, not the small, family-type company it used to be. Quit condoning the long-term employees temper tantrums and unprofessional attitudes, interaction with others, all the stuff that, in any other Company, they would be bounced out on their ass in a HEARTBEAT for. Ease up on the Policies and documenting, and focus on the people who work for you. It would be eye-opening.

Use to be a good company

Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Synaptics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good Benefit, Friendly Work Enironment, Lots of fun activities. Great technology and room to… Cons: very dynamic company and orgranizational changes are too frequent lately (almost every 6-months). You are uncertain of who will be your next boss or which… Advice to Senior Management: I hope there was a chance to give performance review of your direct boss. Managers need to be trained on how to manage… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Selective company, but good working environment

Support Services (Current Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Synaptics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good manager, flexible work schedule, healthy workplace environment, nice perks… Cons: The leadership has changed frequently over the past 2 years. Quick growth of the company has led to many pain points, communication… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Synaptics.

Worked for Synaptics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synaptics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Synaptics CEO Rick Bergman. All reviews posted anonymously by Synaptics employees.