Synarc
www.synarc.com Newark, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Close to Home

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee)
Newark, CA

ProsVery flexible hours, great people to work with and easy to get to location. Lots of parking. I enjoy working here, its a comfortable environment, relaxed people and you can dress comfortable without judgment. Some people have attitude and there self worth is a bit high, but easy to ignore.

ConsThe pay is very low compared to market rate, you have to be willing to give up the cash for the comfort. I think the talent will hangout for a short time and once a better offer comes along, it will be taken. Incentives are not really given, holiday parties are for employees only.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor such a profitable company, I would recommend giving your talent a little more competitive pay compared to market rate. Some incentives would be nice and go a long way with people.

Great company and staff; compensation not competitive with the rest of the industry

Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Synarc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company, great exposure to exciting technology, great team, wonderful… Cons: They offer you exposure to high level processes and the ability to move into a title quickly, however the downside to… Advice to Senior Management: Pay will need to get more competitive to retain talent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

High turn-over rate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Newark, CA

I worked at Synarc full-time for less than a year

Pros: The medical insurance plan is OK Cons: I heard that the company reduces sick time from 10 days to 5 days next year (2013). That equals… Advice to Senior Management: For the long term growth, you should keep the talent. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Synarc.

Worked for Synarc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synarc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Synarc CEO Claus Christiansen. All reviews posted anonymously by Synarc employees.