www.synchronoss.com

Average Experience

Former Employee - Software in Bridgewater, NJ
Former Employee - Software in Bridgewater, NJ

I worked at Synchronoss

Pros

There was a very personal atmosphere. Everyone in my department knew their coworkers and were extremely friendly. I always felt comfortable going into work.

Cons

The company is small so it would be tough to make any professional progress. The senior management appears to be permenantly in place.

I very much enjoyed working there. I would only recommend that the senior management try to be more visible and appreciative on a daily basis

66 Other Employee Reviews for Synchronoss (View Most Recent)

I worked at Synchronoss

Pros

They offer fair pay and a decent vacation package. Was also able to work from home, which drove down commute time.

Cons

Management needs some training classes on how to manage teams. There was tension between internal team that made it difficult to complete project tasks.

Good Luck. Need to continue to grow outside of existing contracts. BD is needed and should be supported. Good Luck

Overall Good Place

Former Employee - Supervisor in Bethlehem, PA
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at Synchronoss

Pros

Small environment, good group of people. It can be fun to work there, and you meet some great people as friends and co-workers. If you like fast-paced environments, this will meet your needs.

Cons

You can be called on to do multiple tasks on multiple projects, with the same priorities. They are a vendor to the customers, however, there is no management push back on the client. When the customer has crossed a line of professionalism, management should stand up for their employees, however this is not done. To a degree, the customer always being right is one approach, but not at the expense of the employees due to a lack of professionalism. Since they are post IPO, the financials are based too much on the short term, and there are a lot of knee-jerk reactions.

Keep employee interests in mind. The product will grow in that it is based off a great idea. To make a great company with a great company, build up your employees as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Synchronoss