There are newer employer reviews for Syndicatebleu

A bait and switch temp agency that says one thing to the client and another to the employee.

Former Contractor - Copywriter in New York, NY
Former Contractor - Copywriter in New York, NY

I worked at Syndicatebleu as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They seem to treat everyone badly.

Cons

Tell the client that you're available 24/7 when you're not. As a result, I lost a permanent job.

Avoid booking through them, most of the same people are listed at multiple agencies

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Syndicatebleu

Pros

Excellent team environment and collaborative spirit. Great support from corporate and management.

Cons

Recruiting is high stress and requires passion and strong follow up skills as well as willingness to work over email as needed to maintain desk.

2. Smooth Talking Recruiters...

Current Contractor - Contractor in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Contractor in New York, NY

I have been working at Syndicatebleu as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

When they show initial interest, they can get you work fast. They are good at telling candidates what they want to hear and almost convince you that they are very interested in trying to find you a good fit.

Cons

Like most agencies, they have very short attention spans, and if you aren't on top of them, they forget you easily. If they send you to bad clients, they backtrack and try to do damage control, or worse, try to blame the candidate and make them feel guilty. Also, the payroll is super slow and it took them a month to pay me, and this was after I had to hunt them down. In a town where all major temp agencies are using digital tracking systems and electronic payroll, they're still having candidates and clients do time-sheets by hand and paper. With all of that said, they aren't too focused on being honest with all parties, and they'll say one thing, but ultimately do another. They try to act like they care about you and save face by telling you that they want contractors to be happy but just like any other temp agency, they bow down to their client's wishes.

Have more faith in the talent that you represent. Instead of talking down to us, treat us like the professionals we are. Don't take us and our expertise for granted. And please get a digital payroll system. Everyone else is doing it and it's so much more organized.

There are newer employer reviews for Syndicatebleu