Not very good place to work with.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Pune (India)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Synechron full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Good Salary
2. Lot Of onsite opportunities

Cons

1. Most of the projects are of maintainance
2. Work shifts

Nothing..

Other Reviews for Synechron

New Kanbay (minus Policy)

Current Employee - IT Specialist  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Current Employee - IT Specialist in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I have been working at Synechron full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

no process overheads
    align well with your manager, life is good
    good opportunities

Cons

No policy overhead
    no feedback
    HR is only for name sake

include 360 degree feedback
    user committed staff properly

Think twice before you join

I have been working at Synechron

Pros

First thing i want to tell everyone that I am not writting below review because I am frustrated (Most people think that only frustated people put comment on review site). I have spent 1.5yrs in synechron also got one onisite trip.

I can say that 99% of negative review given by all reviewrs are true.

Below is my experience.

Pros : 1) You will get fixed salary package(no variable) and little bit more salary than market(but things are changing now).
           2) Huge bench If you want to take some rest or your just married :) then its better to join synechron bec for sure you will be on bench atleast for 4-6 months
              if your lucky then you will get bench period more than year but keep preparing yourself so that you will be inposition to switch company after one year.

Suggetion : Join this company if you have plan to stay not more than year or year and half.....so you can join to increase your pkg.

Cons

Cons : 1) People get fired very frequently and other side they keep recruiting people with same technology(I never understand what recruiting team want to achieve).
           2) huge bench as compared to amount of work they have so very few chances of getting project and very high chances of getting fired.
           3) Pathetic leave policy only 15 leaves for year and you can not combine public holiday with your leaves so suppose on thursday there is public holiday then you can not take your personal leave on friday or wednesday.You will not find this leave policy anywhere in world, hats off to synechron.
           4) attendence is depend on Swipe in swipe out so you have to spend compulsarily 9 hrs in office even though you dont have work.
           5) Very few project, totally depend on 3-4 projects they have and out of that couple of projects are on the way to go.

There are some managers those are there during earlly part of company growth so there now into upper positon. some of them are very good but most of then dont deserve it.
    So i advice to give position of people depend on theire performance and behaviour not by time spent by them.

There are newer employer reviews for Synechron.

Worked for Synechron? Contribute to the Community!