Challenging and growing atmosphere

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Synechron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team work, Management support, good pay package, employee care, flexi timings, women security is high priority

Cons

trainings and certifications, less participation in external events

Advice to Management

Doing great but we need to participate more in external forums and summits

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Java folks - Watch out

Current Employee - Associate in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Associate in Pune (India)

I have been working at Synechron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Salary 2. Processes are fast owing to the fact its a small company. 3. All the teams like HR,admin etc are quite prompt.

Cons

1. Work environment is not good(my personal experience) 2. As a company, they are new in Java and have limited projects. 3. The best work they have is with Wells Fargo(Enhancement & Support). They will claim to have Morgan Stanley but that's not big enough and also based out of Mumbai. 4. HR policies needs review(leave policy in particular). 5. Some of the old guards working as Lead Associates,AM etc needs a kick on their back side and should be sent out. 6. Not a safe company if you are on bench.

Advice to Management

Instead of laying off people at lower level whom you recruit by paying more establish a good leadership team.Hire some IIM or top notch MBA school grads who can get you more business. Yours best two accounts are Asurion and Wells Fargo. Surely, you can't grow further depending only upon two accounts. Kudos for the recent acquisition of Double Effect.

Worst company I ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Associate - Software in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Associate - Software in Pune (India)

I have been working at Synechron full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary is nice, Trainings are good

Cons

I joined 2 months back as Senior Associate and have already started looking for change even if I have to join on little lower salary. They will hire you for certain technology for which they dont even have project. Infact they do not have project on any technology, they will make you sit for infinite amount of time on bench and then fire you. You join the company after going through 3 rounds of interview and after joining you again have to go for project interviews which are mostly fake and organized only if you keep asking the resourse manager for project. Here getting into any project is like getting through campus interview in college.They have so many people in HR, training and recruitment that even huge IT companies dont have, believe me they have people who check "grammatical" errors in resume which are sent to internal project managers :). Also they have so much of attitude. Also sitting on bench which they call CoE(Centre of Excillence) feels like siiting in cyber cafe with no phones, no softwares(not even MS office), and very small sitting space. Also they have pathetic leave policy where you have only 15 leaves(PL+SL) in the whole year. I regret my decision to join this company.People in Pune already know about this company hence hardly anybody is joining inspite of good package offer, hence they are conducting telephonic interviews for candidated outside of pune.

Advice to Management

Pls hire good people to run this company otherwise god save this so called company