Synechron

www.synechron.com

Good for freshers, give above average salary

Current Employee - Production Support Analyst  in  Pune (India)
Current Employee - Production Support Analyst in Pune (India)

Pros

Salary, Company transport, Very safe for female employees.

Cons

* No work life balance
* often need to change core technology to get project

Proper post hierarchy will improve performance. Need to give more value addition to employee. Improve food quality.

Other reviews for Synechron

To each his own...

Current Employee - Manager - Technology  in  Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Manager - Technology in Pune (India)

Pros

I joined this company after working in the US of A for many years specifically in the product development space. Quite naturally, I was lured into joining this company by its own heralded growth stories and achievements.
    A couple of my friends who have been associated with Synechron for some time also coaxed me into joining this company. And of course, the money! They pay better than most other service companies in Pune
    and the best part is that there are no variable components in the salary structure. You get all that has been promised, as simple as that.
    The leave and insurance policies, hmmm are a little odd but hey the money does have its way of making this company attractive!

I must admit that I was impressed by the opulence and the panache with which the company's management represents itself.
    However, that is not the case as you step down a few levels to the 'shop floor'. What I discovered in the lower echelons of the company was certainly a big cultural shock for me.
    Directors rule the roost here, period. Are these moody and petulant people capable and just? I disagree.
    Meritocracy definitely wasn't used as a yardstick when deciding to promote these folks.
    Plus the wide use of vernacular language is certainly a turn off.

Talking about the work, the projects can be best described as getting work done by 'brute strength'.
    You won't find an Einstein or Isaac Asimov here though you would bump into many who strut around as if they were no less than those late geniuses.
    Oh yes and there are many Steve Jobs too - who claim to have just missed the bus in inventing the biggest ideas/inventions the mortal world has seen so far.
    These people though annoying provide enough entertainment in an otherwise sombre work environment.

The company's recent practice of galumphing around for resources, in other words 'firing and hiring' doesn't make any sense.
    Worst, it is just going to put off active job seekers or talented resources from joining them and filling the lacuna that has been created due to the departure of some very good resources.
    Simply put this practice is ending up fouling their own nest.

This ignominious experience that I have had working for this company has certainly been a bummer and the blame squarely falls on me for sticking around.
    So Is Synechron a bad company? There is no clear answer to this question. My experience hasn't been that good so far but it may not be the same for everybody else. Hence, to each his own.
    I am not writing this review to bad mouth Synechron or for pro bono purposes. Glassdoor is providing a channel to express my views and I am simply making good of it.
    The jury is out there whether one should join Synechron or not and its a matter of opinion. I for one have had enough of it already.

Cons

I couldn't get myself to divide my experiences into pros and cons so I just blogged about it all in the upper section.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
    ― Aristotle

Best to stay clear of this company!

Pros

You can survive and grow if you know politics (Buttering & washing your bosses feet) .It is a good place for people of a particular sect.

Cons

1. No Transparency. Politics ,Coteries and Group-ism.

2. They will recruit for Core java / springs , but finally cheat you by placing in some tool project.

3. Employees are considered like dogs. Even if you are a brilliant employee, they won't care if you leave. In fact, they will shower the choicest abuses at you if you resign.
    The bigotic Directors have a penchant for doing so. Pure misuse of power!

4.Cafeteria food is worse than street shops. You can just cross the street and go to the small shack. They serve better food.

5.Any time you can get terminated, no matter whether you are into project or not. 99% job risk!

In simple words, they care for only business, not for employee.

Guys, focus on business and try to perfect the art of successful deliveries.

There are newer employer reviews for Synechron.

Worked for Synechron? Contribute to the Community!