There are newer employer reviews for Synechron

Good for freshers, give above average salary

Current Employee - Production Support Analyst in Pune (India)
Current Employee - Production Support Analyst in Pune (India)

I have been working at Synechron full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Salary, Company transport, Very safe for female employees.

Cons

* No work life balance
* often need to change core technology to get project

Advice to Management

Proper post hierarchy will improve performance. Need to give more value addition to employee. Improve food quality.

reviews filtered by

Company no cares for employees

Former Employee - Project Manager in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Pune (India)

I worked at Synechron full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fat salary - that is the only thing that differentiates them from other companies.

Cons

My experience working with marketing team of synechron was hell! Stress stress and stress! Absolutely no personal life. Dictatorship at its best! No comp off no festive no respect.extra work hours . Utilise team for personal benefits .

This is company with no values at all, they recruit people with false promise like onsite, exiting technologies, good clients, excellent domains etc. But in reality, once they get you on board, then they will search for some place for you. They will put you on bench for infinite time,They treat you as collage kids even if you have 12-15 yrs of experience. While on bench, you have to mandatory sit in front of dumb terminals for more than 8 hrs, that’s insane!!, they call bench as COE (Center of Excellence). Also few dumb HR/Admin women will monitor you and make your life misrable, its like jail while on bench.

They arrange fake internal interview, fake onsite interviews internally for the people who keep bugging them for project.

Synechorn lacks on ethical side as well, every employee knows what are synechron client parties about. Just talk to some of the employees if you know. Also you can talk to people from neighbouring organization.

They will keep on throwing parties to lure clients and will call new joiners occastionally, there u can see several scantily clad women roaming around clients, I never saw such scene in any company. Women in shorts running around as if they are just out of a tennis game. What is culture they think they are building? Do they really have any respect for women? Mandatory part to grow in Synechron is to drink, party and should be ready to mingle.

They show that they has several projects, but in reality except Asurion they don’t have any good project. When I mean good, I mean only money wise, and not work culture.

Most of the projects are run by senseless account managers who are in Synechron since long time, so they treat these projects as their fiefdom and treat people as bad as they can. The life in each project is one type of hell or other.

Advice to Management

No advice to management. I mean there is no use giving advice to management, they just not change so what use?

Ridiculous experience with this company

I worked at Synechron full-time

Pros

Nothing good to say, its a totally hopeless company!

Cons

I got fired yesterday along with many others for reasons I know not!
    I feel like an idiot about my decision to join this company some time back. They have no projects whatsoever and they make you sit on bench for long periods of time and then one day let you just go! Please, please don't join this company!

Advice to Management

I am never coming back even if I have no other job... bye!

There are newer employer reviews for Synechron