Synectics

Lack of Communication

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Synectics

Pros

Synectics provided me with an excellent contract job.

Cons

No communication with the management/recruiting team once job was placed. Not even contact once the assignment was coming to an end. Did not offer any to look for any other assignments since my assignment was coming to closure.

Keep track of the contractors/consultants once they are placed. Setup some sort of reminders of your contractors/recruits so that you may try to place them once their contract is complete. Don't allow them to feel you have forgotten about them once they are placed with a job. Keep open communication with the contractor/consultant throughout the contract. Find out how they are doing and provide some feedback.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Synectics (View Most Recent)

OK experience contracting with Synectics

Current Employee - Legal Assistant Contractor in Oak Brook, IL
    Current Employee - Legal Assistant Contractor in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Synectics

Pros

I am a contractor and I think Synectics offers fair pay for the jobs and has been competent in answering my questions.

Cons

Contract work means no benefits.. Synectics actually does offer health insurance but last I checked it was around $350.00 a month!

Please contact contractors more often just to make sure everything is going well on the job.

OK if you know a company that wants to use you as a contractor through Synectics, Inc

I have been working at Synectics

Pros

Benefits are ok. No issues with hours submitted.

Cons

No communication with management. No reviews given in 2.5 years working. The only reason how I know how I doing is that I worked for my manager at another company. Synectics does not seem to help you find another position once your assignment is over. I asked about a raise in pay and my inquiry was never answered. No personal contact with company once I was hired. No vacation time for consultants.

Create a personal relationship with your contractors. It could be beneficial to your bottom line.

There are newer employer reviews for Synectics