Synectics
www.synecticsworld.com Cambridge, MA 16 to 50 Employees

Lack of Communication

Chicago, IL

ProsSynectics provided me with an excellent contract job.

ConsNo communication with the management/recruiting team once job was placed. Not even contact once the assignment was coming to an end. Did not offer any to look for any other assignments since my assignment was coming to closure.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep track of the contractors/consultants once they are placed. Setup some sort of reminders of your contractors/recruits so that you may try to place them once their contract is complete. Don't allow them to feel you have forgotten about them once they are placed with a job. Keep open communication with the contractor/consultant throughout the contract. Find out how they are doing and provide some feedback.

OK experience contracting with Synectics

Legal Assistant Contractor (Current Employee)
    Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Synectics

Pros: I am a contractor and I think Synectics offers fair pay… Cons: Contract work means no benefits.. Synectics actually does offer health… Advice to Senior Management: Please contact contractors more often just to make sure everything… More

OK if you know a company that wants to use you as a contractor through Synectics, Inc

I have been working at Synectics

Pros: Benefits are ok. No issues with hours submitted. Cons: No communication with management. No reviews given in 2.5 years working. The only reason how I know how I doing is that I worked for… Advice to Senior Management: Create a personal relationship with your contractors. It could be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Synectics.

Worked for Synectics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synectics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Synectics CEO Rick Harriman. All reviews posted anonymously by Synectics employees.