Synerfac Technical Staffing
www.synerfac.com Wilmington, DE 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company, Decent Pay

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI really enjoyed working at Synerfac! It is a mixed environment of both entry level and experienced individuals. I really learned a lot about the recruiting process and got the foundation I needed to build a great career.

ConsIt was a long commute for me, but otherwise no complaints. I really enjoyed working with Synerfac, they are an established company that seems to be growing.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the interview process shorter!

Excellent place to work

Branch Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great work environment. Unlimited potential for growth. Cons: If you like to have fun while making a good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good learning experience

Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Bala Cynwyd, PA

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing

Pros: Commission's based pay small offices each of which is run like… Cons: small company atmosphere made growth options limited company was obsessed with quantity… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Synerfac Technical Staffing.

Worked for Synerfac Technical Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synerfac Technical Staffing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Synerfac Technical Staffing CEO Bill Lafferty. All reviews posted anonymously by Synerfac Technical Staffing employees.