There are newer employer reviews for Synergis

Overall ok place, limited growth

I worked at Synergis

Pros

Oppotunity to make good money, good place to gain experience as a career stepping stone.

Cons

No real career path, will do the same job for many years. 2010 winner of Best Places to Work, did not win in 2011. Lots of changes over the past year that have not been well received.

Let people do their jobs and stop worrying about whatever stats you look at from random organizations

reviews filtered by
  1. Love working for Synergis!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synergis

Pros

As an employee of Synergis for over 10 years I'd highly recommend Synergis as a Great Place to Work!

Great culture, we work hard and have fun doing so! We have an uncapped income potential and great commission and bonus plan. We do fun team outings, celebrate anniversaries and birthdays monthly, catered breakfast every Friday, softball team, and we also have an annual President's Club winners vacation.

Excellent work life balance, I have the flexibility I need to successfully balance my family and career and have the opportunity to telecommute two days per week.

Management is great about recognizing success.

My favorite aspect about Synergis is that we have a great team, no cut throat catty environment here. We all genuinely get along and it's a fun work environment. We celebrate the success of our team members.

Cons

Staffing is a tough business that inherently comes with its own challenges. If you work hard and put in the time and effort you can overcome these challenges and have a very successful career here.

Keep listening to your employees needs to continue making Synergis a Great Place to Work!

2. 6+ years in and still loving this job and company!

I have been working at Synergis full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I would encourage all who read these reviews to actually reach out to current employees and ask them why they stay! Synergis offers a great place to work to those who are willing to work hard and the financial rewards are fantastic! There is a reason that we have tenured recruiters and sales people who have been here for 15, 11, 9, 8, 7 and 6 years! Let's face it - the staffing world is known for being a tough business and not everyone is cut out for it!

Cons

Like any organization we have areas of opportunity and I do know that our Leadership is always looking for ways to make us an even better place to work! Every year I have seen the results of these efforts and I appreciate being able to speak up and have a voice.

Continue to focus on making us better and keeping the lines of communicationm open!

There are newer employer reviews for Synergis