There are newer employer reviews for Synergis

Overall ok place, limited growth

I worked at Synergis

Pros

Oppotunity to make good money, good place to gain experience as a career stepping stone.

Cons

No real career path, will do the same job for many years. 2010 winner of Best Places to Work, did not win in 2011. Lots of changes over the past year that have not been well received.

Advice to Management

Let people do their jobs and stop worrying about whatever stats you look at from random organizations

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Account Executive

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Synergis (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked with Synergis for 5 years and love every minute of it! It is a growing company and plenty of room for personal growth within the organization. Success is determined by what you put into this career and advancement comes right along with success. On another note the internal community is like family, they are a close group that really enjoy each others company. Also it is a true team environment in which everyone encourages the success of each individual and company as a whole. I couldn't be happier with the people I work with.

Cons

You cannot retire after 5 years

Advice to Management

Keep it up and lets hire more people!

2. Love working for Synergis!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synergis

Pros

As an employee of Synergis for over 10 years I'd highly recommend Synergis as a Great Place to Work! Great culture, we work hard and have fun doing so! We have an uncapped income potential and great commission and bonus plan. We do fun team outings, celebrate anniversaries and birthdays monthly, catered breakfast every Friday, softball team, and we also have an annual President's Club winners vacation. Excellent work life balance, I have the flexibility I need to successfully balance my family and career and have the opportunity to telecommute two days per week. Management is great about recognizing success. My favorite aspect about Synergis is that we have a great team, no cut throat catty environment here. We all genuinely get along and it's a fun work environment. We celebrate the success of our team members.

Cons

Staffing is a tough business that inherently comes with its own challenges. If you work hard and put in the time and effort you can overcome these challenges and have a very successful career here.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees needs to continue making Synergis a Great Place to Work!