SynergisticIT

www.synergisticit.com
There are newer employer reviews for SynergisticIT

Amazing staffing organisation

I have been working at SynergisticIT

Pros

I am really happy that I was a part of Synergisticit as a consultant. The training was really good. I used to attend 5 hours of training in a day and after that we used to work together till 5 in the evening on our assignments. The batches were small and all of the batchmates were very focused so it was esy for us to get a project.
The marketing team also did a good job. We get calls till we join the client site.
Great guest house. Everything was taken care off.

Cons

1)The technical screening is very hard. So its not even easy to get into their training.
2) The training is not easy - 5 hours of training and after that we have to put in 4 hours.
3)Marketing is super fast. All you do in a day is to talk with clients and vendors.

The management is good. They have very good trainers. Marketing team is also great.
They might have few flaws here and there but i really dont care as they were able to get me a project real quick.

40 Other Employee Reviews for SynergisticIT (View Most Recent)

Great School for java

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in Portland, OR

I have been working at SynergisticIT

Pros

Synergisticit is known for its java placement. It is really very hard to get into the training batch. They screen you in and out before they take you. Once you are in the training there is no looking back. I had to put in like 4-6 hours of extra work and they go me a project exactly in the 10th week as promised.Their interview preparation classes are really great. Absolutely fantastic marketing team with good client base, batches are small, one on one with the trainers towards the end, Good collection of books for java.

Cons

Sometimes I feel the training is a little slow, but they spend extra hours on the weekend.
    As others said i got way to many calls in the second week of my marketing which I personally could not handle.

Good going. Students can trust you people for a job placement. Good guest house accomodation facilities are provided to the candidates

Fantastic place to learn and grow

I have been working at SynergisticIT

Pros

Synergisticit has very good traniners and marketing team.They provide endless hours of training.
    Its hard to find a very good trainer in these days.They would clarify your doubts "n" number of times.
    The marketing manager is really good at it. We have presentations evey day single day till we get it right and they support you after your project.

Cons

Sometimes the training is a little slow. During maketing we are submitted to "n" number of client and at one point it gets really hard for us to take so many interviews in one day.

Great place to get ourselves trained in java

There are newer employer reviews for SynergisticIT