There are newer employer reviews for SynergisticIT

Very good trainers and study material.

I have been working at SynergisticIT as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Their trainers are very knowledgeable and they have like 5 of them. There is no doubt it??s a lot of hard work (with all the assignments and 3-4 hours of training everyday going on) once you put efforts, they will find you a job. They have such an excellent marketing team and in practically no time they will find you a job. Their placement rate is really very good. They provided really good training, highly professional work atmosphere. I do not have any complaints against them.

Cons

lots of assignments and tests.So be prepared to spend atleast 5 -6 hours after the training

Advice to Management

Great for java.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

BEST in Bay Area for java

I have been working at SynergisticIT as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

If you want to do java join them. I am still in the training process and i really got to learn so many things. I have my friend join different firms but they are not happy or they dont get thing kind of training . The trainers also want to make sure you have good knowledge in the subject, so they question you every now and then.I would say that they are the best in Java. I have also seen people getting placed with my own eyes. I cant wait to get into the market.

Cons

The projects which they give will make you loose your mind but its great during the interviews.

Advice to Management

Good. and getting better

Good for students

Current Contractor - Java Developer in Seattle, WA
    Current Contractor - Java Developer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at SynergisticIT as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

had been wanting to start my java training ever since I enrolled myself with my masters, however, most places will not allow you to start until you graduate or have your CPT/OPT in hand. I've always been the believer that the earlier you start the better, so I did a lot of online research trying to find places that have good online classes for Java. This place is the only one that really teaches the skills for facing an interview, with more of practicals. They have a pretty intense exam/interview to get into the class, which I appreciate because I want myself to be on the same level as my classmates. The trainers are HIGHLY knowledgeable as they all compete with the other trainers and are certified. I feel extremely confident in asking them any questions I might have. Each class has only 5-6 students, which is fantastic because I can have a really hard time focusing if there are lots of students in the class. It also allows for one on one time with the trainers. I am extremely pleased

Cons

really hard training- iThey have a pretty intense exam/interview to get into the class.
    we have to put in 5-6 hours of work after the sessions

Advice to Management

keep it up.