There are newer employer reviews for Synergy Healthcare

Lots of opportunities to try but no enought support/training

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I have been working at Synergy Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Freedom to try different tasks People are easy-going Entrepreneurial type of working environment

Cons

Lack of training and support People are motivated enough to work hard If you aim high in skill learning, it is not the best place

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for Synergy Healthcare

they havent got a clue

Current Employee - Technician in Grimsby, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Technician in Grimsby, England (UK)

I have been working at Synergy Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

we get free fruit and drinks

Cons

Transferred out of the NHS in a PFI initiative. It has been a real learning curve - we thought things would get better, but it has not proved to be the case. High staff turnover. Very difficult getting our annual leave in. Management do not have much / any expertise in our area of work. Poor communication when changes in working practices. Really low workplace morale. Rather aggressive management style. No moving and handling yet, although heavy lifting involved. Expected to help train new staff, when we are really bogged down with a heavy workload, and terrified of making mistakes. Frequently running behind schedule.

Advice to Management

Stop being so unpleasant to us / get a new management / transfer us back to nhs

2. Synergy Health -- MUST READ

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Pros

Opportunity to learn new ways of doing things as the company seems to be frequently sold or outsourced.

Cons

Pay, benefits, management, the "real" culture, long long hours, and little to no appreciation (this goes back to poor management). Management team doesn't know what they're doing. Promotions but then move people to new positions over and over trying to find fit for company not considering employee.

Advice to Management

Start paying your employees, non-exempt and exempt, according to what the Twin City market pays. Offer a benefit package competitive to what other companies offer in the Twin Cities. Train your managers and then actually hold them accountable for what they've been trained on. Clean house from the top down.