Syngenta Seeds

www.syngentaseeds.com

Great Place to work for

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) Minnetonka, MN

ProsThis company is a modern employer that recognizes employees needs for job empowerment, security and consistency. Benefits are as good as they can get...

Cons... salary levels including the Stock Purchase Program however could do better. Carreer paths are not as clerarly defined as they should for a company of that stature.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the good work and keep your social concience as demonstrated today. Do not fall into the trap of greed and short term gain, while jeopardizing long term goals and prosperity.

Continous Transformation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Syngenta Seeds

Pros: If you like business transformation, you will like Syngenta Cons: If you do not like change, and if your comfort… Advice to Senior Management: Not enough credit is given to those that keep the "wheels… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Solid company with good opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Syngenta Seeds

Pros: It is a growing company in a dynamic industry. Recent merger of seeds companies and restructuring makes for a lot of opportunity .… Cons: Corporate strategy isn't communicated effectively to staff. Lots of work required, without a lot of recognition. Often staff would work long hours. Recent merger of… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication of strategy to staff and better operational organization… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Syngenta Seeds.

Worked for Syngenta Seeds? Contribute to the Community!