Syngenta US
www.syngenta-us.com Wilmington, DE 5000+ Employees

Good company but has some good ol' boys

Benefits, Pension & Savings (Current Employee)
Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Syngenta US full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSyngenta is a company with good H&W benefits, bonus program, excellent health services program in numerous locations. Employees benefit from the employer\employee cost sharing for medicaland dental. Employees retiring meeting the requirement for retiree medical have an excellent cost sharing.

ConsThe company is currently downsizing in moving numerous services to numerous locations based on location. Services in the US have moved most operations to India for benefits, compensation, pension (some), payroll and other activities.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove activcties to onshore services to US vendors.

Middle Management

Patent Paralegal (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at Syngenta US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: My group was great. The culture was great. Things could be better if… Cons: Some of the challenges was a lack of resources, training… Advice to Senior Management: see above. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

experience

Intern Engineer (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Syngenta US

Pros: Great plant atmosphere, lots of projects to work on, great… Cons: not enough engineers, plant is very old, lots of projects to… Advice to Senior Management: there is not advice to management, overall the things being done there… More

There are newer reviews on Syngenta US.

Worked for Syngenta US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syngenta US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syngenta US CEO Vern Hawkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Syngenta US employees.