Synovate

www.synovate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Synovate

One of the best big agencies to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Synovate

Pros

Compared to other big agencies, Synovate prides itself to have director level involvement on most projects. This is undoubtedly true, which means junior staff can learn a lot from their more experienced colleagues. The company culture is not very corporate and allows for a more relaxed and collaborative atmosphere. The company's new offices in London are great to work in as well.

Cons

The operations side of the business isn't run very professionally which causes researchers to spend way too much time reworking stuff and being bogged down in minor details. Pay levels are below industry average. Being a heavily sales-driven organisation means that career progression does not always depend on research skills alone but relies more on bringing in business compared to other agencies.

Invest the necessary time, effort and money into sorting out operations, otherwise the company can't possibly fulfill its potential. Don't just wait for a bigger agency to buy Synovate so the problem takes care of itself.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Synovate (View Most Recent)

Not a abd place but some things need to change

Current Employee - Research Executive
    Current Employee - Research Executive

I have been working at Synovate

Pros

I love the type of job I do. I work with smart people. Info sharing within the region is great. Good client relationships. Innovative ideas, good technics. Benefits are acceptable. Office is centrally located, easily reached by car and public transport. Very nice office, impressive focus studio.

Cons

Senior management doesn't seem to care about employees and doesn't do anything to retain talent. We feel like we're pieces that can be replaced by new pieces. The company doesn't invest in its employees. Currently not a stable place to work at. Constant surprises, lot of people are not sure whether they'll have a job in a few weeks.

Do the opposite of what I described above. More info about global issues from senior management. would be really helpful.

Only lifers apply

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Synovate full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good Work environment and benefits

Cons

All are liefers, so don't expect any promotion

Move people around to cross train

There are newer employer reviews for Synovate