Synovus

www.synovus.com

Hourly Employee Review

ProsSynovus as an overall company is a decent place to work. Salary in the market where I live at Synovus is better than some other financial institutions in same market area..

ConsIn my market managment is lacking fairness, confidence, and true supervisory skills. Passive- aggressive, and non confrontational. Lacking tact and specific communication skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication with ALL employees across all job positions. Take every opinion and learn from it. Open more lines of communication between the front line and corporate positions. For some - they need sensitivity counseling. Learn how to handle delicate situations in a better fashion.

SNV

I have been working at Synovus

Pros: Small Bank feel were everyone knows everyone. Ability to network… Cons: a lot of family members inerlocked in management and as directors. Lack of real… Advice to Senior Management: walk the talk on diversity. improve compensation for frontline producer. … More

Synovus

I have been working at Synovus

Pros: Family oriented company that has a good work-life balance. Broad… Cons: Not an international business. Seen as a small bank in… Advice to Senior Management: None More
There are newer reviews on Synovus.

Worked for Synovus? Contribute to the Community!