Synovus

www.synovus.com
  www.synovus.com
There are newer employer reviews for Synovus

A great place to work, with great people, good pay!!

Current Employee - Commercial Post Closer in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Commercial Post Closer in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Synovus

Pros

There is little to no drama here. It is a great company, and the management really cares about its employees. If you work hard and help out, the management will let you know you are doing a great job. If you need to take a personal day because something has come up last minute, you can do it. If you don't take all of your vacation, you can without fear you will be fire because you took all of it. The management truly cares about the employees. You can eat and drink at your desk and listen to the radio. You just need to do quality work and get it done on time.

There are a few committees including a rewards and recognition committee which hands out rewards each quarter as well as an events committee which comes up with fun events throughout the year.

Cons

They use to give raises every year, but it has become harder for the company after the mortgage crisis and the bad economy. There is also talk about layoffs recently.

Management is doing a good job overall. They treat all team members with respect, and they make you feel like an important part of the company. In these bad economic times, all we can do is try our best and hope it all works out. I appreciate the actions management has taken to try to preserve our jobs. One manager at our location took on additional responsibilities of 2 extra positions so that if there are layoffs, not as many people would be let go.

73 Other Employee Reviews for Synovus (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

I have been working at Synovus

Pros

The work schedule is great, the employees are wonderful, and the atmosphere is wonderful. Enjoy going to work each day!

Cons

The only con I have is compensation...I would like to make more money and I would like to have more responsibility.

The only advice I have is to continue doing what you do. Continue to encourage the employees and continue making it a great place to work.

It's ok but I'm looking elsewhere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synovus

Pros

Good work life balance overall.

Cons

Too old fashioned. A little bit slow in picking up industry trends. No one ever tells you you've done well. You are not noticed outside your bank. I

Please notice your employees on the everyl level. The frontline is your best sales force. They need encouragement if not pay, due to the economy.

There are newer employer reviews for Synovus