Syntel
www.syntelinc.com Troy, MI 5000+ Employees

Syntel Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ

ProsGood client in phoenix and lot of opportunities to learn at this client location

ConsSyntel phoenix onsite leadership team is very bad. One of the senior leader lacks all 3 qualities - passion, talent, and innovation that are in syntel's mission statement. The leader before him left the company for 'unknown' reasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is one of your biggest client. You need to have a senior leader with at least a minimal thought leadership.. at least some one who can communicate well with the client.

Good place to work but just for initial stage of our career.

Tech Lead (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great place to start your career. quick onsite opportunities for… Cons: Company makes it difficult for experienced people to work here… Advice to Senior Management: Should learn how to retain their employees- at least the smart ones.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Syntel - Good place to work

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work atmosphere Middle Level Management is approachable Good career opportunities if… Cons: ODC short staffed and not capable of handling Visa Issues No… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syntel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syntel CEO Prashant Ranade. All reviews posted anonymously by Syntel employees.