Syntel

www.syntelinc.com

Never think of joining Syntel, your life sucks @ Syntel

Senior Project Leader (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsFreshers place, less talented managers :)

ConsNo ethics, No Professionalism, No work-life balance, No competitive pay, No employee satisfaction, No Green card processing, Horrible support teams especially HR team, ODC(Visa processing team) these guys won't listen to CEO as well :).
Managers are not really professional managers, you can became manager if you are with this company for 6 years(You don't need any skills), 80% managers don't know what is managing people. No recognition, Full of politics, Favoritism and no respect to talent. Managers expect you as their dog.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you don't know how to recognize and retain talent learn from other competitors, if you don't think about employee satisfaction you forget about 2 billion target. Clock stops ticking.. straighten support groups first otherwise you will continue to loose talent.

Syntel a Good Choice to grow in proffessional and pesonal life.

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Exposure, Opportunities, Recognition, Culture and values. Cons: It depends on your immdiate manager and project. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you are in H1 Visa..Forget it..They wont do GreenCard Sponsorship

Project Lead (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Syntel full-time for less than a year

Pros: Best for the starters, as they learn a lot. Cons: No great benefits, No standard Policies. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!