Syntel
www.syntelinc.com Troy, MI 5000+ Employees

Good for people who wish to start theri career

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Hartford, CT

I worked at Syntel full-time for less than a year

ProsNothing much . People who cant do technology work like coding can survive easily by bootlicking the managers and can go to cleint site and then try to show off .

ConsNo pay increase and high level of internal politics The managers and all higher management are more interested in taking money to their own pockets.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange all your policies, first identify resources who can really bring change to the company

Great working environment, lots of opportunities to grow

I have been working at Syntel full-time

Pros: Great working environment, lots of flexibility. Encourages and supports employee… Cons: Convoluted thoughts or processes from senior management. Advice to Senior Management: Straighten out the road map. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Journey has been good but could be better

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Northbrook, IL

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: good place to learn if you are starting your career Cons: Very conservative in their business approach Lack of transparency Unable to… Advice to Senior Management: no comments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syntel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syntel CEO Prashant Ranade. All reviews posted anonymously by Syntel employees.