Syntel
www.syntelinc.com Troy, MI 5000+ Employees

Reasonably professional company

Project Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThey value human potential. Try to provide growth opportunities to people. Salaries are competitive. Good performances are recognized. Lots of onsite opportunities.

ConsDo not invest in buffer resources. Many accounts struggle due to non-supply of resources in time. Recruitment process is not rigorous leading to bad resources coming in.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more buffer resources. Spend more on Training employees on technical and soft skills.

OK company to work for when compared to other Indian IT majors

Engagement Manager (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Provides great Job Security when compared to other IT companies Cons: Stagnancy at Role after a few years Advice to Senior Management: Should be more employee focused apart from being numbers focused Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not recommended

Tech Lead (Former Employee)

I worked at Syntel full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1) Can grow within Syntel, if you are good in politics and maintain… Cons: 1) No Work-Life balance. If you are good in your work, you'll be considered as a robot 2) No processes. You'll end up frustrated dealing with… Advice to Senior Management: 1) Please start treating empoyees as educated professionals and not labor 2) Don't promote undeserving… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Syntel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Syntel CEO Prashant Ranade. All reviews posted anonymously by Syntel employees.