Sypris Solutions
www.sypris.com Louisville, KY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Enjoyable when market and management are stable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTechnology variations via plants and work cells, long-term products, technology growth via older equipment, and customer base established.

ConsWith slow economy CAPEX has been limited for advncing technology. Up and down cycles of economy has layoffs and reductions in benefits, with minimal capital to spend.

Okay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sypris Solutions

Pros: People are okay some more willing to assist than others! Cons: Poor preventative maintenance, turnover, HR More

Sypris has many opportunities, very results driven. Managed in a very controlling manner, micromanaged.

Engineering (Current Employee)
    West Louisville, KY

I have been working at Sypris Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Many opportunities for improvement are available. Cons: Job security is very low. Individual contribution is expected, but the individual's… Advice to Senior Management: Work with employees in a non-threatening manner. Assign resources to projects in order of priority. Don't start too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sypris Solutions.

Worked for Sypris Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sypris Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sypris Solutions CEO Jeffrey T. Gill. All reviews posted anonymously by Sypris Solutions employees.