Sysco

www.sysco.com
  www.sysco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sysco

Great job with great co-workers

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Wichita, KS
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Wichita, KS

I worked at Sysco full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

money is great, you are basically your own boss if you stay out of trouble, you can get done early

Cons

very hard work, sometimes time consuming, you are tired at the end and the start of everyday

296 Other Employee Reviews for Sysco (View Most Recent)

Working very hard is expected

Current Employee - Marketing Associate (Sales Representative ) in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate (Sales Representative ) in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Sysco full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Compensation, job security, can transfer other places, decent product lines, if you are in a good position you can earn decent commissions

Cons

Commission structure difficult to understand, if you are customer-service oriented some decisions must be made in opposition to your mindset. Product selections may change often without warning. Working 6 days a week is expected.

If you come out on the street you will be much, much more helpful. Most MA's would value your time and appreciate your assistance in the real world. Believe it or not we can digest reports too, your help on the street may fix bad numbers vs. yelling at us over email/throwing reports in our face we can read ourselves.

A far cry from its former self

Current Employee - Marketing Associate
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate

I have been working at Sysco full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, relationship with customers, good people to work with

Cons

No reimbursement for expenses or mileage, incompetent management, increasing work load with cuts in pay and benefits.

Our business transformation is necessary, but implementation has been a complete failure. Please reboot before our great company is ruined.

There are newer employer reviews for Sysco